Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day 37: WRiTeR


Doug Sharp told us about his book, the world of publishing, and writing in general.
I shared my own query letter. I even read from my summer project, The Only Living Boy in New York. I read So You Want To Be A Writer by Charles Bukowski.

We talked about our class book. Your book submission is due Friday.
We'll be going to the pond on Thursday. Please bring something new to read.

Your blog analysis is due Sunday, 5/10. Happy Mother's Day. 

Here are some cover ideas, thanks to C.J.





4 comments:

  1. Which one should we use as the cover?
    #1: Suit and crazy face
    #2: God's hand and paper birds
    #3: Mountains
    #4: Building eyes
    #5: Hands

    Also, what should the title be?
    #1: Writers in Paris
    #2: #advanced
    #3: Letters for Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all so good but I really like #4. also I like #1 Writers in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote #2 or #3 for cover and #1 for title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel cool having my art on the cover.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete