Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day 22 - More Than One Thing

We witnessed some more Projects.

Jess invited everyone to a special prom on May 1st. 

We sat in a big long table (I can't believe I didn't get a picture of that).

We talked about being more than one thing.

I bragged about Isaac (jock, writer, artist, AP student, etc.).

I read this.

We watched Mimi Knowles videos.

We watched Ed Sheeran videos.

We talked about the mixtape (due Monday).

We turned in journals.

I passed out copies of the poetry bracket you helped create. 

Next time: mini-slam.


6 comments:

  1. Next Friday (3/27) is Hipster Day in CW1. We talked about doing something different. Maybe Jock Day or Pioneer Day or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we get into teams and each team picks something. Jocks, nerds, cheerleaders, stoners, etc. But you have to pick something that you're not. Get you out of your element.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe do a Halloween in March. HallowSpring. Shalloween. Malloween. I don't even know what I'm saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a question about the mixtape. So, i don't buy songs, and the only way to really make a cd is off of itunes. But, I only listen to music on youtube, so there isn't really a way to make a cd. Could i just make a playlist on my youtube channel for it?

    ReplyDelete