Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day 27 - Dysfunctional Family

We wrote about shoes, and we talked about upcoming poetry slams and jams and stuff, but mostly we just talked out our problems.

I got some stuff off my chest, and I took responsibility. Then I threw a desk. Then it got awkward. Then it got better. I don't know.

Then I wrote this.

Upcoming dates:
4/2: Mini-Slam #8
4/2: After-school Jam Session in Room 611 (Rees)
4/3: After-school Jam Session in Room 611 (Rees)

4/17: Project #2 due
4/20: Copper Hills Slam
4/23: Performance video due
4/23: Speak for Yourself in the auditorium (7pm)

7 comments:

  1. Remember when we used to talk here? Those were the good old days. #nostalgia #oscars #beforethedrama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think you were actually going to use my prompt, but I'm happy you are. Also you talked about how CW1 writes every week, but not all do. I think a lot of us are pretty good at being self-sufficient writers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. Perhaps it's not fair to compare a superstar in CW1 with a tourist in CW2.

      Delete
  3. mmm this video was good. I wanna come on the 23rd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To Speak for Yourself?

      Yeah, you better be there.

      You never performed at the last one. You should perform at this one.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete